Architect: Muller & Muller Architects
Role: General Contractor
Truman College’s gym required upgrades to meet the growing needs of the Basketball
and Volleyball teams.
The renovation occurred over two summers to accomodate use during the fall through
spring school sessions.
The scope of work included:
• Restoring the existing sub-floor to accept 11,000 SF
of new maple wood flooring
• Finish the floor with new game lines and logo
• New bleachers with 778 capacity seating
• 100 tons of new rooftop cooling capacity
• New structural support and 4000 amp switchboard
Truman College Gym
Location: Chicago IL